Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Don't know if this is where I will do this

I keep getting surprised with how quickly both kids are growing up and how much I forget regularly about what they are doing. Someone who doesn't know me very well gave me a "mommy journal" when Kaitlyn was born. Though it is nice- it really isn't quite me and even if it were my handwriting is so bad that even after I wrote in it- I can't read it so how will my children if they care when they get older. I was telling a story to some friends about a cute thing Owen did and they said you should write that down. They are right I should. This blog has always been mostly about these kids but it has been about other things. Then I think no one really cares about the little things they are doing- but really does anyone really care about most of what I write about. Which leads me to this should probably just be a private journal on my own computer that I can look back and the kids can if they care. Oh well but this is here and set up. I am not sure I'd want them to read every post here but I can't really remember if there is a reason why not. So now I have talked a long time about nothing. Which surely no one cares about. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home